Eni Leda is a native word meaning 'we are creators'. It is a full-service interior design establishment dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction, by rendering excellent service and providing durable affordable products and design concepts to afford you a comfortable and acceptable environment which respects your interest, diversity, ideas and hard work.
Our Mission: To supply and provide products and services that enhance our clients atmosphere and mental relaxtion.
Motto: "Recreating your World".
For more info. send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08136978079, 07084891772.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
- Choose a color scheme and stick to it. Start with white or your anchor color and select fabrics and accessories to compliment the color scheme. If you carry the colors throughout your home, you'll be able to move furniture and accessories from room to room. They'll look great wherever you place them.
- Again about storage: If you're short on built-in storage like closets, try to select furnishings that have storage in them, such as a coffee table with drawers or a cabinet at the entry instead of an open table. You'll be amazed what a difference just one drawer or shelf makes.
- When you're arranging furniture, try to think 'outside the box'. Use furniture or accessories in unexpected ways, such as a loveseat at the end of a bed, a TV hidden away under a tablecloth, or a big dresser that holds video tapes.
- Don't be afraid to experiment! Find what works best for you in your present situation. If you've selected items with versatility in mind, you'll end up with an arrangement that's just right!
A neutral colour palette of dusky pinks and greys creates an informal yet sophisticated look in this living room. A modular sofa is perfect for family to sit together, and upholstery in a darker colour like grey is ideal for hiding stains. Multifunctional furniture is key. For instance, the footstools can also be used as chairs or as storage boxes for magazines.
Effects of soy candles scented with different types of essential oils:
- Basil will promote alertness, concentration and will create a positive attitude. Basil scent will stimulate your nervous system, relieves migraines and help digestion.
- Eucalyptus will relieve chest problems including asthma, coughs, sinusitis, pneumonia and bronchitis. Eucalyptus is an important remedy for the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis. The eucalyptus scent will also repel insects.
- Jasmine is the most uplifting of all essential oils. Jasmine scent is a very relaxing and anti depressant and is very useful for calming tension. Jasmine stimulates your alertness, builds energy and helps to activate the immune system.
- Lavender scent will help to relieve headaches, insomnia and can be used when you have problems with anxiety, depression and motion sickness.
- Lemon is well known for its stimulating effect. The Japanese employers use lemon scent to improve the productivity of their workers. Next time you have to concentrate or study burn a lemon scented soy candle! Lemon scent also helps to repel insects.
- Orange blossom will help against insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- Rosemary is effective in arthritis, bronchitis and colds. Rosemary scent has a placid effect on the nervous system and brings clarity of thought.
- Vanilla scent is appreciated by most people. Vanilla scented candles are the perfect background for entertaining or any time you want a mellow, relaxing atmosphere.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Accent lighting can provide visual focus on art, sculpture, or favorite room features. Use track lighting, or preferably, recessed or adjustable downlights.
Chandeliers provide a sparkling effect throughout a room. Use clear bulbs in crystal or glass chandeliers to enhance sparkle.
Table lamps can be decorative and functional by not only enhancing a room's decor, but also providing lighting for reading or quiet get-togethers. Three-way bulbs are a good choice, as you are able to choose light intensity.Candelabra Medium: Metal (copper and wrought iron) Finish: Silver and Copper Design Artist: Adeline Odubanjo Table lamp (The shelter) Medium: Wought Iron and Copper Wire Concept: The Thatch Roof Finishing: Black Matt Design Artist: Adeline Odubanjo Table Lamp Medium: Lantern Shade and Metal base Finish: Hand painted with Lead outlines Design Artist: Adeline Odubanjo Pendant Lamp Medium: Wrought iron and Cotton String Technique: Hand Crafted (winding) Finish: White Design Artist: Adeline Odubanjo The Antenna lamp Medium: Metal and Cotton String Design Concept: Freedom Finish: Black matt Design Artist: Adeline Odubanjo
- Unless you have a large home, select furniture and accessories on a small scale. They'll fit into most spaces as you move them around in your home. This will also make them easier to move.
- Storage is in short supply in most homes. Select furniture pieces that offer drawers or hanging space, such as a chest of drawers or an armoire. They can be used in a bedroom, foyer, living room, mudroom, and more.