Effects of soy candles scented with different types of essential oils:
- Basil will promote alertness, concentration and will create a positive attitude. Basil scent will stimulate your nervous system, relieves migraines and help digestion.
- Eucalyptus will relieve chest problems including asthma, coughs, sinusitis, pneumonia and bronchitis. Eucalyptus is an important remedy for the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis. The eucalyptus scent will also repel insects.
- Jasmine is the most uplifting of all essential oils. Jasmine scent is a very relaxing and anti depressant and is very useful for calming tension. Jasmine stimulates your alertness, builds energy and helps to activate the immune system.
- Lavender scent will help to relieve headaches, insomnia and can be used when you have problems with anxiety, depression and motion sickness.
- Lemon is well known for its stimulating effect. The Japanese employers use lemon scent to improve the productivity of their workers. Next time you have to concentrate or study burn a lemon scented soy candle! Lemon scent also helps to repel insects.
- Orange blossom will help against insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- Rosemary is effective in arthritis, bronchitis and colds. Rosemary scent has a placid effect on the nervous system and brings clarity of thought.
- Vanilla scent is appreciated by most people. Vanilla scented candles are the perfect background for entertaining or any time you want a mellow, relaxing atmosphere.